Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 August 2008

‘WHAT IF’
As soon as I hear the music
I jump on an excitement
I hit the dance floor
Get down with my silly moves
Cos’ I don’t know what else to do
Now I forget the world for awhile
Don’t wana run back to my agitated life
Cos’ I fear, what if I no longer can fight
My innocence kept me captivated for awhile
My heart rather seem quite
I freeze my assets in a fear
My heart’s step away to be seized
I'm trying my best
To let go my emotions free
Cos’ I feel trapped, and it’s bad
Thought I deserved better than this
Callous attitude of mankind
Worst then we can define
The harder approach, got me twisted

Everyone’s the same, the only things
We did to remain maintained
The differences between us
Nothing more than how we feel
Trying to make it out of dirt
However they got me thinking, what if?

No comments: