Search This Blog

Wednesday 13 August 2008

'MY STRENGTH, OUT OF QUESTION'

Bucket full of holy water
Hope it shall wash away all my sins
Painted blue sky, filled with colorless spots
I wonder what's far beyond the surface
I gaze the sun for an hour
Climb up the top, so I can reach it
For a minute, it slows me down a bit
'Coz I can't bare the heat
Now I wait, look for an option
I was hopeless for a moment, did panic a little
Blurry vision, no clear view
Left me stifled without a clue
But my strength is out of question
'Cos I know, results aren't always perfect
One thing that keeps me back on focus
I've been shoved into the worthless heat
Think I'm getting use to it
Little sign of worry in my face
I rinse for awhile to keep it clean
Can someone please explain?
Why do dreams fade, as time pass by
Left me clueless before I notice
Hope my heart is strong enough to take this hit
Show me the place, where mercy exists.

No comments: